Get Help With Your NLC Policy, Order ID Cards, and More
Your NLC Agent knows you, your policy, and has access to all of your pertinent policy information. That’s why they are the best person to contact when you have questions or concerns. Contact your agent for help with all your policy needs, including:
- Updating your mailing address or policy address.
- Adding/deleting a vehicle or drivers on your auto policy.
- Changing your deductible or policy limits.
- Setting a billing date and frequency, or enrolling in automatic payments.
- Canceling your policy.
- Looking into why your rate/bill has increased.
- Ordering ID cards and/or policy documents.
- Tracking a claim.
Agent information can be found on your policy declarations and statements.
Can’t reach your agent? Call NLC at (800)962-0800 for help with the above and other issues, including filing a claim.
Start a claim (800) 962-0800